Attention ALL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Apr 12, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Attention ALL

Fellas -

I know many of us are very busy this time of year.

With that said we all need to a better job at being more active. Myself included.

As of this morning Ryty is the last one.

I will give you until tonight after i play in SH.

going forward i am impletementing a set 72 hours adv.

i will post every week what time i will be advancing.

With that said i would like to place 1 or 2 of you to assist me in keeping us moving.

I know H22/Frisk/JCA all have access to my account. would you 3 be willing to help me out when i get real busy?

I know we are down a few members but i do NOT plan to add anymore people unless someone comes to me and wishes to join. we have a pretty specialized OD on TF and being so far from the start very few want to join this late.

If anyone else wants to volunteer to help keep us going please speak up.

if anyone wants to do some daily posts and such, go ahead, i will try to help keep it moving.

Thank you all for your work

T2

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I have been active on here. Just coming in the middle of a season makes it hard but will add alot next season 4 so

3. T2

thanks nd i know your an active guy.. keep up the good work.

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I am all for helping. With that being said, I go out of town thursday AM, and will not be back until probably monday afternoon. I will take my PS3 with me, but I do not know how it will work on my parents Verizon setup they have. Worst case I have a bye week coming up then a game against BYU. If we advance twice before thursday, I will get my BYU game in wednesday night, and then I have another bye week after that. Then play the mighty UTES and then that lowly TAMU squad. So, if I get lucky, I really will not miss anything.

Mike

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Only good help a hawkeye can do is look dumbfounded lol. Damn i need to play against u again

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I'll be happy to help T2

7. T2

appreciate it guys.. im off to illinois until thursday night. well probably advance when i get home im advancing now..

8. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I have a big game against Utah... now on my 3rd string QB, the others are out for 8 weeks.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My mouth will be running shortly

10. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Hola Gentlemen - I stopped in at my residence for the first time in 3 weeks today. Logged into ps3 and played my new week. ND COLTS has been helping me and if he is avail. to continue, he has my go ahead. I am leaving my residence again while I heal up. I may be stopping in a few times a week moving fwd... not sure yet how this will work.

I will be active if I am home of course.