Attention any newer owners to OMFL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

This is for any newer owner who came in to the league during the season. This is my/our fault but if you are not a premier member I need you to contact me/us in the next 24hours.

OMFL is a premier league and a few owners have not confirmed being premier members. This is my fault as of late and I am sorry for that. The people on this site and league work real hard to give us the product we see every day and it costs money out of their own pocket to do so. Some of the leagues are premier league's and those come with a fee. The fee is $12 for a year or $50 for a lifetime membership. This status allows you to participate in any premier league on the site which OMFL is. I understand we have a lot of students and young family's and it may not be in the budget, if that is the case we understand (believe me I do). That being said I need everyone to be up to premier status going in to next season which is soon, if you can not we must replace you soon so I can get a new owner in their team for the offseason stuff.

Please contact me directly on this I am going to lock the thread for privacy, or you can speak to Nate, Jeremy, or Winuvas as well. Dunn06 on aim all the time or email me djdunn@verizon.net or even PM me on TF we will direct you on how to become a premier member or how to proceed either way, thanks and sorry I assumed everyone was aware that we were a premier league and what that included.

Here is the thread for any questions you may have...
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tradition-football-membership.12570/

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.