Attention bogey

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 10, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Attention bogey

Your two opponents both have tried to schedule and you haven't responded in a couple of days. Come on bro give them some times that are good for you. We cant leave people hanging like this, if we want this league to be as fun and successful as it can be. There is going to be a lot of stuff I learn how to do to update a main page, and it better be worth it and people better start participating and at the very least schedule there stuff. And if you are tied up or cant take 10 minutes to do a fight than say so, so your opponent isn't just left hanging.

A little later tonight I will be making a new Scheduling Rule, and the format must be followed by everyone, in the meantime please get with your opponents becasue they have both tried to schedule. (n)(n)

And your last activity on the forums was today so why dont you pop over here to schedule? Youre a mod you are prob here every day.

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Is this Post to me?

3. totalwreckage

no, forum member bogey

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Are you serious?

I sat on-line last night and waited for BBJ to finish the other game he was playing and load up UFC and then fought him, and then did a write-up. Heres the link to the write-up I did last night...

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2176&page=2

And bondzai has not been on-line since yesterday morning, was on patiently waiting last night and was just on for a few hours.

I always get my fight in, and out of all the dude that slack on this and dont get there fights in, you pick me to call out, nice.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I can vouch for Bogey...he's on all the time and one of the better guys in the league in getting his fights in.

7. totalwreckage

I dont pick people to call out, if I see something Ill post it. I dont sit there and say let me call someone out today. If I was wrong Ill apologize but I dont single people out. But hey if you guys dont want someone to push others to schedule than fuck it. I wont.

And my concern is people are slacking becasue of the way fihts are being scheduled. It is a cluster fuck to put the terms nicely, trying to find a system that gets people to show up and play, but again never mind as it stands right now the scheduling is smooth as silk no need for me to push the issue

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Sand in the vagina?

9. totalwreckage

Maybe if you were in Juggs shoes you would view it differently. Im trying to help, and what makes things more fun is participation, completion of events, and not having to fight to get hooked up. You think Juggs likes setting up events that people dont complete? Do you think it is fun trying to beg people to take 10 minutes to fight? Again nothing against bogey or any one person. I dont dislike anybody, I just like communication. Ultimately Im here to try and help Juggs, I will learn how to put content on the site, and I will do my best to contribute something positive for everybody to enjoy. If I don't communicate or schedule I expect someone to call me out too. Its up to you guys what type of league you want this to be. And if that means I have sand in my vagina so be it, at least it is clean shaven and fuckable.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

you have crossed the line:confused:

11. totalwreckage

sorry.......

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok, I'm going to squash this by taking full responsibility for all of this.

- I have been too nice in terms of the scheduling and fights not getting in up to this point. I need to become stricter and enforce some type of punishment so guys just don't feel like "hey, i'll get it in if/when I can"

- I asked TWrecks to come up with some type of scheduling rule/arrangement and to kick some ass and get guys moving to get their matches in. So he didn't cross any line he didn't clear with me and/or I asked him to do.

- No names were spoken of when I asked him to get guys who haven't fought to get their matches in. So Bogey, don't take offense, nothing was geared directly towards you

- TWrecks...albeit sometimes a little rough around the edges... has the leagues best intentions in mind when calling guys out. Like he said, without a real "schedule" or anything like in the NCAA games, everything is coming from my head in terms of fights, matchups, planning stuff, etc. And he is 100% right that it not only frustrates me, but downright pisses me off, when I have a plan in mind (and I'm calling out the HW division here) for the next 3 cards for the HW division/title and matchups. And matches don't get in pushing everything back. I understand sometimes schedules conflict, I understand not everyone is in the same time zone and I more than understand that life outside of the Xbox is 100 times more important that this league. However, that being said...I think I have been more than fair with the 3-4 day lengths of fight cards for most people to get in 10-15 min matches. And at this point, there will be no more toleration for missed matches. If you're not going to be around for a few days, want to be left off a card, have something going on at home...let me know. I'll work with you. I'll schedule you vs a cpu so you can get the match in at your leisure, or put you on MIA until you tell me otherwise. But don't just post "I'll be on tonite" then either never show up, or show up at 11:30 pm. Post the time you plan on being on, and if that changes...post an update. Have consideration for your opponent, me, and everyone else in the league.

That is all...end rant. If there are any hard feelings, direct them towards me no TWrecks

13. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I can't say I disagree with Wreckage. People people need to be called out. Things like that are going to keep this running smooth. Juggs put alot of work and even more time into this. He diserves the respect of getting your fights in on time. I just cant say Bogey was the guy that needed to be called out. Perhaps the guy who lost to the computer and didnt even do a write up?

14. totalwreckage

i should have gotten acclimated before making a post like this. It wasnt my intention of pissing anyone off, it is my intention to make the scheduling process better and more convienent for everyone.

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

No need to apologize man...you did exactly what I asked you to do and what was and is needed. It just so happened the guy you picked as target #1 is actually one of the better guys in getting his fights in. But even with that being said, there were 2 matches that didn't happen on this card. One was you and Shaun, and I know Shaun posted he has been busy and not online. The other was Bogey/Bondzai. Either way though, you have carte blanche...call anyone out you feel is slacking, including me if it happens. Do what you need to do so we get these cards turned around with all matches completed and hopefully, faster than a 4 day process