Announcement Attention: Everyone

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Shaun Mason, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    TMFL

Running a league is hard. One of the hardest thing about running a league, especially one the size of the TMFL is maintaining the integrity of the league. That's hard because what is right and wrong is often ambiguous. There are a lot of gray areas, especially in gameplay. I've failed doing this at times this cycle. That said, when I've had clear evidence, I've acted quickly and firmly. The standards in this league and on TSO in general are going to return to where I feel they should be.

Everyone in this league knows my golden rule: don't be a douche.

One of the things I refuse to tolerate is people not playing to win. I don't care if draft picks are on the line, teams simply DO NOT TANK in the NFL. Players have too much to play for, even if they are on their way out of a bad situation they are auditioning for the future. Every person in this league should be trying to win. That's a hard thing to judge, because you can lose without making it obvious. That said, my expectation is that the members of TSO and TMFL have more pride than that. You aren't just playing for yourself, you are playing for your opponent. Not trying your best is wasting your opponents gaming opportunity and is disrespectful.

Why am I saying this? Watch this video:

If you can't see the problem within two minutes please let me know, so I can check you for a pulse.

--

In the words of I Peench, who will be acting as one of my assistant commissioners going forward:

It's time we as a league live up to our mission to be the very best online franchise around. To do so, we must reaffirm our core values: sportsmanship, honesty, activity, maturity and integrity. The above video is clear evidence of throwing a game away in hopes of securing a higher draft pick, and directly undermines these values.

--

That said, I am removing LSUTRUTH from the TMFL immediately. Let this be a warning to all of you. I'm done tolerating shady behavior. Think about this next time you are on the verge of doing something you know isn't right.

---

This thread is locked for a reason. The TMFL will no longer be a home to incessant bickering and drama. If you have an issue with anything in this league, or an issue with another member of this league, the appropriate channel is to talk to me via PM. Failure to follow this advice will have consequences from this moment forth.

Believe me when I say this type of behavior will simply not be tolerated anymore.

TL;DR - Don't be a douche. Don't tank. Don't create drama. If you do, I will fuck your life up.

Last edited: May 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.