1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Attention Guys! :D

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Attention Guys! :D

Ok, you guys in eastern and central time zones need to be a little more understanding with Bruce and I. We are Pacific Time Zone. That means because of work and other issues, there are a lot of times that we can't even get on the forums until 11am or noon our times (2-3 your time). You have GOT to be more understanding about this.

You can't expect to post a rule in the early AM and expect to hear back from us when you do :) It's just not a possibility with real life and all.

You have my cell phone number so if it something direly urgent, send me a text and I'll respond there.

(y)

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Agreed.

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Yeah Im in MST too so I feel you Dunlap

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

West coast primadonnas........j/k

What's next, no games scheduled when
    dancing with the stars is on???

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Naw, just no "You MUST repond within 1 hour" type threads posted at 9 am my time. LMAO.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I feel its great when you can't send me this message via pm and instead have to make a post about it. Point made though...

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Its not just you, or I would have PM'd this. Bruce and I get these messages all the time on here. Just making sure everybody knows where we live at and what time we are on.