ATTENTION: JAX,SF,CARO and MIAMI

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Aug 23, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

ATTENTION: JAX,SF,CARO and MIAMI

None of you have threads started for your capbooks and are not confirmed. Free agency will kick off this morning if you are not confirmed you are not eligible to start FA. If threads in FA are started by other owners you may not be eligible to bid on those players at all.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

The only exception is Claven. He just left to go home yesterday. The other teams have been here for quite a while. Please get them in. If a bid is started, you are not able to bid on those players. All bids before you post your book are off limits to you.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

To piggyback, trades for those teams in this thread are not allowed until cap books are verified.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Miami was cleared at 9:30 am est this morning just to update.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Excuse me?

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok, so my cap book was done and signed off by Winuvas over a week ago. It was in the 'Jacksonville Jaguars - Season 1' thread started by Frisk.

As both Winuvas and Frisk can attest to, that thread was threre. . .and Winuvas can back me up that I was verified.

We have no idea what happened to that thread. . .we are trying to figure it out. THere is not even a soft delete there. Luckily, I have two witnesses on this one :D

So unless somebody has a major issue. . .because I was signed off already I'm going to bid on FAs right now. I only have a few more minutes and the cap book stuff I'll have to get too later tonight or this afternoon.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

You are free to bid on FA's I saw the post up as well. We will get a new one up asap go ahead and make bids.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yah, I forgot you posted that my book wasn't right early on, befor I fixed it.

How WEIRD! It has just vanished!

9. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I doubt if vanished...

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

If you can point to where it went that'd be super! Frisk and I are without any answers at this point.

11. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Acually because of car troubles, I left today (about a 30 mins ago.). I will not be home until probably 2am est. And I will be crashing soon after. I have my phone and can view and post on forum. I could really use help if I can get some one to post my cap in the team office.

12. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I will put up a post with Claven's capbook now...

13. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Thanks Dunn.