Attention League: Commish

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I think its time for this since the season is about to start and I'm sure some of you will be thrilled about it anyways hahaha.

My intention when I brought T4 back form the dead was to get a solid crew that would be pretty tight knit even with the drama that was sure to happen in a new member league and eventually hand off the commissioner role, IMO that time has come.

Now, first off. I am NOT leaving the league, I will still be here to play with my Nittany Lions and to help out as needed for the new commish. I'd also really like to help in the area of helping to make sure we aren't abusing the CPU or running up our numbers and playing starters when they should be out etc. Plus, this will allow me now to have time to put out some pretty cool content I've had in my head for a long time.

This is good for all because we get someone with the fire to do it, and I just get to finally be me and play.

I'm hopeful there will not be a major to-do nor will there be any feelings hurt about the new commish as I think he fits and has been here from the start always with good content and a true care for the LEAGUE as a WHOLE first. The other fact is he truly wants to move up in Tradition as a whole and wants this. I'm an adamant believer that he is only going to help the league get better and keep it going at full force and I would NOT hand this one over if I didn't think he could do it.

From my end, I really do appreciate you all even with dramatic down's that happened with the awesome up's and I really believe we got the best group out of this years new leagues, I mean look at how many of the "new guy" leagues folded up. That's why you hopefully all have come to understand my strictness with things at times because its the only way to make sure we would endure and make it through, and we did even with the turnover we did have.

Thank you guys.

Without more rambling, IXI DECAY IXI will be taking over the commish role starting Week 1. He has been brought up to speed on all things that have happened within the dynasty and is fully aware of it and I believe is fully prepared to handle whatever else may come (i.e. Baron and ChuckDzzNutz driving to EA and fire-bombing it).

ChuckDzzNutz
    Baron
    Wyrmreaver
    cmilesg
    Hokie Effect
    Selvy9
    SLOPDAWG88
    IXI DECAY IXI
    papaloke
    GatorJes

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I'm happy to have decay as commish, but doesn't he have to be a premier member first?

3. Jman

Not as far as I know, that only applies to the premier leagues I believe.

4. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I still have a free month of premier laying around somewhere for winning the trivia game on the half loaded podcast. I've been meaning to upgrade myself for a while now just havnt got around to it quite yet.

5. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Sounds good to me, IXI DECAY IX I'm sure you'll do a fine job. I'm ready to get this season going, let's push the pace and hopefully one day I'll get out of UAB!

• Like Like x 2
  6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

What kind of Conspiracy nonsense is this?!? I'm gonna go on record RIGHT NOW and say I don't think that @IXI DECAY IX will be anything except for an excellent Commissioner.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jman

Its a TRAVESTY, a SHAM, and a MOCKERY! A TRAVISHAMOCKERY!

• Like Like x 1
  8. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

The decision involved a lot of money. Let's just say Jman will retire early. Haha. And Papaloke your more than welcome to swap with me. Lol.

9. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

The rest of you chuckle-heads need to go premier so we can jump t4 back to premier league status for NCAA 13

if it wasn't clear, I am sure decay will be an excellent commish, I just thought there was some rule about membership. As far as papaloke leaving etc..... I'll do a coaching contracts preseason update or coaching hotseat thread so we can see what might be out there from the start of the season

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jman

You sir, would be infringing on the soon to be return of my content! hehehe

11. Jman

And screw premier, I'm Foundation fools.

12. Jman

IXI DECAY IXI

THe request for you to get mod rights in the forum has been put in, no clue when they might switch it over though.

13. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I plan on making Decay's life a living hell in this league.

So, really no change from my behavior thus far, eh Jman?

(In all seriousness, congrats)