ATTENTION LEAGUE

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 25, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    ATTENTION LEAGUE

Right now this only applies to a couple players but it needs to be read by all. There are 2 user games left and I've seen communication from one party but none from the other. That is UNACCEPTABLE. All of you are on the boards at some point in the day multiple times a day so why can't you look at the scheduling forum when you have a USER game or post your availability? I have very low tolerance for this type of stuff and if I keep hearing that there has been no communication then the player who has been posting in the scheduling forum will play the CPU. I put the schedules up on the board for a reason. You can plan out your games ahead of time or post your availability ahead of time. DO IT. With 4 user games for each player it is imperative that there is communication between the players. We will not be taking 2 months to finish a season. So I suggest you step up the communication on here or I'm going to have to go Roger Goodell on y'all and start becoming a disciplinarian.

THE 72 HOUR DEADLINE FOR WEEK 1 IS SUNDAY 2 PM EST

2. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Don't get it twisted, I'm not trying to rush people into getting games in. I want to avoid having to hear about people waiting to hear back from their opponent regarding scheduling their game. That kind of stuff is dynasty killers as most of you know. 3 days is plenty of time to get your games in.

3. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Hey hotrod I know this is referring to me and I understand exactly where your coming from. Me and cribbs were going to get this in last night but I had to go out. But were scheduled for today

4. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    It's not just you man. But I also didn't know you and Cribbs had been in contact via xbox live. Just trying to keep things running smoothly. Got no issues with you man.

5. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Hey i'm yet to hear anything from "The Knee", hell i don't even know if he exsists or if he's a mythical character. Don't think i've ever even seen him make a post. I can play all night but gotta work a 24 hour shift Sunday so it has to be tonight.

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Hmmmm, and he posted on the OFFL Small School board yesterday.

Posted this....