Attention New Owners!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Nov 4, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Attention New Owners!!

There may be a misunderstanding with some of the new owners taking over teams that were either user controlled or cpu controlled originally, so let me clear any issue up...You are solely responsible for your recruiting boards from this point on and if you are in violation of any rules you will be penalized as such...This means you may want to go through your recruiting board and make sure you dont have more offers to each allowed caliber recruits...Reference the Recruiting board in the Recruiting Round-up forum for your team specific numbers...

Hornfan, Killajo, dub, and WhyGodWhy...Reply to this thread acknowledging you understand this and have corrected any issues there might be at this point...There will be no more warnings, so make sure you handle this...

2. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Read and acknowledged. I think I am ok, but I'll double check tonight.

3. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Quick questions:
    I want to be sure as to how many players at each star rating I am allowed

Oklahoma was awarded an extra 5 and 4 star player this season.

I have 10 seniors but i am also 4 players short (66 man roster)

Based on my understanding of the rules:

I am allowed 3 5-star players, 6 4-star players, and 5 3-star or less.

Is this correct?

Additionally I can have as many recruits on my board as I want as long as I do not exceed scholarship offers to alotted star rated players.

4. ThaEra25

Your math is a little off...14 scholly's gives 7 :4stars:...plus the two bonus :4stars: (bowl winner and no rule violations) for a total of 9 :4stars: recruits...Plus the 3 :5stars: gives you 12 total up to this point. 12+2 :3stars: gives us the 14 total.

Yes you can have as many on your board as you want...offers given out is what counts!!

Hope this helps. Check the recruiting board inside the Recruiting Round-up forum for your limits...Any more questions, fire away!

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Thank for clearing that up.

Read and acknowledged

6. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I will check it all out tonight, wasn't clear that I can't offer more that I can use. Can you tell me what my numbers are so I can make sure I am correct? Thanks-

7. ThaEra25

This is stated clearly in the rules of the dynasty...which everyone is reponsible for knowing and following!

Once again these numbers are in a table inside the Recruiting Round-up forum, in the Thread: Season 2 Recruiting Board!!!

8. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Gotcha, I will be more thorough. I'll check it out tonight.

9. dub

dub Banned

understood

10. ThaEra25

Thanks men...Halfway point, some of you guys look like yall are trying to make a splash in the Rivalry...Keep it up and Good Luck!