1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

!!ATTENTION!! Regarding Free Agent Modifiers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

When bidding a an available free agent, the modifier used in the bid MUST ALWAYS equal where the player currently falls on your current depth chart for that posiition.

Example:

I am bidding on:

WR Chris Collinsworth

He falls #4 on my WR depth chart. The only modifier I can use in the bidding is a 1. I cannot use a higher mod to increase the bid. I must either use a higher base salary up to max or a higher bonus,no max.

** If the player your bidding on has the same Ovr as a current player in the same positions depth chart you can choose to pay the FA the smaller of the 2 modifiers.**

Example:

I am bidding on:

WR Chris Collingsworth-88ovr

My current starting #1 WR is also an 88ovr with a 3 modifier. I can offer Collingsworth a #2 modifier as I am playing him at my #2 WR position. But my current #2 whom is getting bumped down to #3 still keeps his 2 modifier**