ATTENTION RikFu

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 13, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

ATTENTION RikFu

Havent been on Xbobx live since 5/31. I don't believe I ever seen you message on this forum since i have been here. Is it safe to assume your done? I will assume a un-timely response to this thread means you don't give a shit if we boot you or not, and if you do respond to this thread shame on you for not being active or participating, and taking a spot that someone else would appreciate. I didnt see any issues in the Vacation thread, so unless you PMd Juggs or something and if you did let me apologize, but if you haven't than yeah show up or Im sure we will start looking for someone to take your spot.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah Rikfu was getting married and asked to put on hold for a few weeks. He should be back around soon though.

And just an FYI man...Shaun stepped down as co-commish. You're it now. Saw your post in the scheduling thread. Not sure what to say about him. I know he said he's been busy but he also said specifically, Saturday was good for him.

3. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

ah you cna delete this than, my apologies RikFu with getting married you have enough shit to worry about lol