Attention: Set ready to advance manually each week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Oct 27, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Attention: Set ready to advance manually each week

I think the problem (after researching it) is that some of us (probably myself included) just play the game, do some or most of the recruiting and just leave. For most dynasties that's cool, but for a select few there is an issue where it sims the games that aren't set to advance for some odd reason.

This means that if for some reason you aren't able to play your game that week, you should be put on autopilot for that week. I think this should fix that scenario. I believe this is what happened to us because if i remember correctly, hood said that it was trude's and t2's game that was messed up after the advance, and they were the last 2 to play. I'm assuming one of them wasn't in a complete ready to advance position (set manually or otherwise).

So basically, always hit the "ready to advance" thing yourself when you are done, even if it says you are ready to advance. Hit it again.

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Hopefully this is the solution to our re-occuring problems. Please set ready to advance each week. Nice find Shadow

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

This is what Shadow posted in the game scheduling thread....

Here's what i saw from another user in some forum...

"From what I have been told, this happens with no set pattern when the user does NOT go into the Dynasty Headquarters and manually set ready to advance. This doesn't happen to everyone, it doesn't happen often but it should be eliminated by choosing Set Ready to Advance.

Hell some users don't know that it even does it to them because the result doesn't change. The easiest way to see that it happens in the dynasty is to go into the scoring summary for each user and look at when the points were scored. We play 7 minute quarters and were seeing TD's at 11:39 in the first. This was the tell tell sign.

We have since all (9 members) been setting Manual ready to advance and have not had a problem since."

It seems that ALL of us have to set ready to advance no matter what, and those who don't play their games have to be put on autopilot i'd assume for us to avoid this problem. I think this is our issue because t2 and trude were the last ones to play before the advance so i dont know if both of them actually clicked ready to advance manually.

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i can tell u i DID NOT click advance. i also dont think i affected the dynasty because i use all 10 hours or recruiting. since i finished the game it would have automatically put me on advance since all my tasks were done at that point. t2 didnt finish the game so there was no way for him to report being done for the week. does that make sense? anyways going forward i will make sure to click advance, but just to go over it with a fine tuned comb i think we can narrow it down to my example above.