ATTENTION

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Jul 27, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

ATTENTION

When you take the time to write a game summary on the EA Dynasty Wire, please link the page in here so that your hard work doesn't go unappreciated.

It can be difficult to distinguish between user written stories in the Dynasty Wire and the CPU generated stories so I also propose that we entitle every user story a certain way. Maybe "User Story" or "Your User Name" or "Hard4Yards". Something that will catch the attention of whichever member is browsing the stories. We can't distinguish between your "Almost Had Em" or "It's a Blowout!" and the CPU's.

Also don't forget, edit your CPU generated story rather than create a new one to cut down on the clutter.

2. DirtycashDylan

All you have to do to link your story is wait til you've finished editing and are looking at the final product. Then, copy the link in your address bar. Then, go to that week's thread over here and click the globe icon in the text box next to the fonts. Paste the address and you're done.

3. DirtycashDylan

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

What pisses me off is that I spent a lot of time (okay, a few minutes) writing a story, and it wouldn't show up on the console.

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Give it a few mintues(10-15)

6. DirtycashDylan

So...all the games are played. So why don't we know who won the UAB/ULM game? In fact, what games have ULM won this season? I don't know.

BriOSU99 and ChrisCringle are the first two I'm calling out on their lack of content. Let's get it fixed, guys.