ATTN ALL BOARD MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 23, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ATTN ALL BOARD MEMBERS

Hey guys. I know that we all have lives and that this is my puppy and I should be the most active. IMO to be on this board is a privilege and I need people who can be active and really help. There are a few board members who do a ton of work and are very active and then we have a few who are not. I am asking you guys to please help us by doing your job and helping us with ALL discussion so we can make some decisions. If you are just too busy with life and just want to be a regular owner then that's cool, but you gotta make that decision.

I gotta give props to winuvas and jeremy, you guys have been rocking and rolling and I thank you for that.

Also winuvas lets get your IR stuff posted up and inform everyone of what your plan is.

If I ever miss a discussion please feel free to make a post here and lets get major things decided. I am swamped in over my head with a big conference that we are putting on in a few weeks, but I am doing my best to stay on top of everything.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, I'll get the thread and post a bump in the league rules forum, if that is okay.