ATTN ALL OMFL OWNERS--PLEASE READ--RE:TEAM CAP STUFF

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Oct 8, 2010.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

ATTN ALL OMFL OWNERS--PLEASE READ--RE:TEAM CAP STUFF

Stating tonight, throughout this weekend, I will be going through every teams rosters, capbooks and team management threads as a midseason check-up on some numbers.

Mainly, I will be looking to make sure that everyone's in-game roster matches with the roster in the capbook and the team management threads.

Also, I will be checking to see if all players are given the correct position modifier. There has been some discrepancies lately regarding what modifier a certain player is supposed to have. It's as simple is this: on every team, there must be someone getting paid at the starting position with a starter's modifier. Regardless if a starter was cut, traded, or changed positions, the next player in line will now get the starter's modifier for that position. This is the current rule that will at least be in affect for the rest of this season.

Below will be the list of teams, and once your team has been colored RED, then that means your capbook stuff is checked and good to go. If there are discrepancies, then your team will be colored YELLOW until the issue is resolved. I also will be making a new post in each team management thread with current cap numbers noted like this: MID-SEASON CAP NUMBERS

BILLS
    DOLPHINS
    JETS
    PATRIOTS
    BENGALS
    BROWNS
    RAVENS
    STEELERS
    COLTS
    JAGUARS
    TEXANS
    TITANS
    BRONCOS
    CHARGERS
    CHIEFS
    RAIDERS
    COWBOYS
    EAGLES
    GIANTS
    REDSKINS
    BEARS
    LIONS
    PACKERS
    VIKINGS
    BUCCANEERS
    FALCONS
    PANTHERS
    SAINTS
    CARDINALS
    49ERS
    RAMS
    SEAHAWKS

ALL DONE

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

You da man SD!!

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Let me know if I can help with this, Dave. I don't touch the cap book unless you or Wajy ask for assistance.

Also, give some love to Wajy, Dunn, and now Dave. Those guys have been working very hard to keep these cap books in order with changing rules and understanding my hairbrained cap structure. I have had to do very little cap book work to help these guys once they got running with the spreadsheet.

Kudos to you guys for picking up the system so quick and doing a phenomenal job keeping up with 32 crazy owners. :)

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

OK, all of the team management threads have been updated, the final posts in that thread have what your official capbook numbers are. Guys like Winuvas, Wajomatik and DJ Dunn had pretty much already had the vast majority of the book stuff already straight, and there were really only a few discrepencies I had to take care of. If you need an explanation for anything in your cap book numbers, please do not hesitate to ask any of us(y)

5. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

Nice man.

6. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Great work SD.

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

thanks guys, but it wasn't all me by a longshot. Winuvas helped me just about every step of the way, and most of the updates were just copy/paste jobs from the last roster updates done by Wajo and Dunn. I'd say, all in all, only about a handful of teams didn't already have their capbook completely in order, so thanks to all the owners really