ATTN ALL OWNERS - PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING ASAP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 27, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ATTN ALL OWNERS - PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING ASAP

Most of you are probably already aware of this, but for those who are not...

There have been issues regarding disconnects during online franchise games after downloading the latest Madden patch. I, myself, have experienced the bug. However, there is a solution (yes, it worked for me and my opponent). From the main startup menu of the PS3 under the "Game" (controller icon)...

1. Scroll to the "Game Data Utility" and select it ("X" on your controller)
    2. Scroll to the "Madden 11" file and delete it ("triangle" on your controler and select "Delete")
    3. Scroll to the "Saved Data Utility (PS3)" and select it ("X" on your controller)
    4. Scroll and delete ALL files (profile, franchise, roster, etc.) that are associated with "Madden 11" ("triangle" on your controller and select "Delete")

Once those steps are completed, fire up the game and re-download/install the latest Madden update. Don't forget to reconfigure any profile settings (playbook, audibles, game settings, etc.). That should work any disconnect bugs out that are related to the latest Madden update.

2. natedawg212000

thanks to chunk from PMFL for the post

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Chargers done it, thanks Chunk

4. natedawg212000

saints are also done

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Lions are sure they did do it, but will do it again just to make sure.

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Titans and eagles did it, but DID NOT stop the drops, eagles/titans game was a force sim cuz we tried to finish the game 12 times over a 4 day period but ran out of time...

FYI, there is no way to do any sort of it dropped after 3 quarters so lets add the score of the first 3 quarters to the first quarter of the second game to get a winner... Eagles/titans also tried that but since it drops you with no warning, you cant finish the game out and fix it so the right team gets the win.

Me and vish tried that and couldn't get the game to complete to keep the score/stats w/o the connection dropping and since madden 11 wont let you "continue vs CPU" there was no way to complete the game. lol one of the few times the titans actually won... and it got taken away.

IMO this week was a pretty good week to use the "emergency day" yet we apparently advanced after 4 nights force simming a couple games. Why?

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'll stick up for Jeremy here. . .there was no mentioning of the DC's or any other issues in the scheduling thread. If you had contacted me or Jeremy, I'm sure we would have pushed the advance day back.

By the way, once you actually played your '4 quaters'....all you have to do is quit the game, have Vishal leave the franny, then you could have played the CPU and won.

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

there was a big tiff about nobody being able to play the CPU without nates or jeremy permission period and neither one was available so i went to the next best option

I told frisk what was happening but all i got was "play a sub, ill boot vishal" but after 3 and a half hours and 5 different attempts to get the game in on Saturday alone, i wasnt about to play another game against a sub when i had to be AT work in 6 hours from the end of the last game attempted.

Its cool, i figured yall wouldnt wait so i subbed out my entire starting lineup on offense and defense and didnt get any more injury so not mad or anything. Just kinda sucks with CJ goes over 150 yards rushing and Vince had about 400yds and 4tds, no joke ask vish.

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

done did it awhile ago(y)

10. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Did this a few days ago as well

11. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i now see the posts in the eagles/titans scheduling thread... i thought i told frisk whats up on AIM but i guess not. Lets drop the emergency day and move to a 4 day firm advance if we are not gonna use it.

12. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

and if it continues disconnecting tonight with my game against sammy, ill know its on my end and it wont look good for the titans

13. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

No problem Nate. For anyone who does this, make sure to back up any data that you want SAVED before permanently deleting your files. You may do so using an external memory device such as a flash drive or an external hard drive.

14. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

you did, so I had Vishal removed from the online franchise so you could play a sub.

15. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i know, i appreciate that. My query comes into the fact that you knew me and vish were having issues and you knew that i did the add the score from two games scenario but couldnt hold a connection long enough to get a final score/stats, but the league still chugged along on a 4 day advance.

Maybe me and vish were the only one, it was probably just a miscommunication and im not mad at all. Its just that we had another day to try and get that game in, it was clearly scheduled for two or three nights on the scheduling thread so it wasnt like we were not trying to get the game in, and online franchises as a whole are having connection issues.

Once again, im not mad and ive officially dropped it, it was already sorta dropped before, but i was trying to let ppl know that its not the fix all to reinstall everything... didnt work for the eagles/titans game and it got forced simmed on a 4 day advance... Just a warning to everyone else that connections still may be sketchy at the moment and to plan according so it doesnt get simmed.

16. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Ravens are done.

17. natedawg212000

my cell is plastered every where, i am always available. thats a bunk excuse.