1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ATTN: Anyone IN College

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Basis4aDay56, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

ATTN: Anyone IN College

I have to do a presentation for my consumer behavior class about college students' behavior during radio and TV commercials. Can someone that is currently in college volunteer to answer a few quick questions for me? I am typing up the questions now, and need them by tomorrow morning at 10am EST at the latest. I anticipate the questionnaire will take about 10-15 minutes to complete, as I need meaningful responses. The questions do not really need your insights, just your answers, so it may not even take that long.

If I can get at least one, maybe more, of you to do this I would really appreciate it! Post here or PM me about it, and I will PM you the questions.

Thanks guys.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm in college and I'll help you out. Shoot me a PM or e-mail me.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey drifter, sorry I didn't see this any earlier, but I found everyone I needed. I really appreciate the offer though - thanks!