Attn:CoachRedd

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, May 3, 2011.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Honestly? I like Qwon, he's actually funny unlike you. I like Nik and his cockiness. I like the back and forth with a few of these guys. We can be witty and have zingers. You? You don't do it in the spirit that we do, you came in here and acted like you were hot shit and that everyone should like you because you were the coolest person out of all of us in real life. The shit you talk is about trying to attack me personally, and make me look like a lesser person than you, instead of lighthearted jabs. You're a fuckwad, and I'm sad that our league has a piece of shit like you in it. Obviously you were molested as a child because your attacks are narcissistic and all about making you look awesome and the person you're attacking look like a 3rd class person, and show just how much of an attention whore you are. Get the fuck out of my face, and don't EVER talk to me on here again. You're a fucking troll and all you do is piss me off. At least Qwon makes me laugh, you just upset me, have never even made me smile, and make me NOT want to be active on here, which I may end up doing if you're going to be the only person on here initiating conversations. I consider this league a group of guys I'd love to hang out with and try and become friends with, and you will never be in that circle, even if you are a part of this league. And you're the only one of the current league members that will never be in that circle.

Blow this off and come back with the same retarded zinger about Ms. Arizona (for the 800th time) or me liking dick (for the 1,000th time) but just know I'll be ignoring you and your repetitive, 4th-grade level "jokes" from now on and if I had mod rights I'd delete every fucking post you submit on this board. Peace out faggot.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

rebuttal?

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

"U hav a Brad Pitt avatr insted of titties, so u gay" or "Ms. Arizona lol" would be my guesses

4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

5. jkyle5

jkyle5 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Just breathe.. it will be alright.
    Glad you were thinking about me buddy. I was expecting something ultra sensitive like this from you soon lol. You've always seemed to want to joke around with people and when they joke around back it hurts your feelings like this is some sort of elementary playground. Its unfortunate you dont like my jokes as much as everyone elses. As much as it breaks my heart that we will never hang out, I'm sure I'll manage somehow. How long did that take you type out? Looks like you put some real thought into it so I'm proud of you. Oh, and I'm glad the feelings are finally mutual between us.(y)

7. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

I think what you are trying to tell me is what Mike Posner already said in lyric form in one of his 'hit' songs.