ATTN: CRIBBS AND MATRIX

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 14, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    ATTN: CRIBBS AND MATRIX

Hey guys it seems that with the new rosters Clemson and Maryland are pretty stacked, gonna need both of you to pick another ACC team. Both teams have all B+ ratings, not really fair to the rest of the guys with lesser teams. Let me know who you want.

Wake, BC, and Virginia are available.

2. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Well that blows balls, neither one of us get one of our top 3 choices...I'll look over the teams and post a decision before going to bed.

3. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

I guess I'll take Virginia

4. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I know man and it does really suck but it was just too much of a talent disparity. I'm surprised they jumped up in rating like that. There were a B overall team originally. Once again I'm sorry just want everyone to start off with as even a playing field as possible, especially with most of the guys wanting it to be lower rated teams. If you look at Clemson's roster they are basically ready to contend right now and compared to all the other team except Maryland (which I still don't get why they are rated that high) they blow all of them away in terms of talent. Plus it's easier to change 2 teams instead of potentially 8-10. It's not the ideal situation at all but in the end I thought this would be the best route.

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

If he uses Virginia then that means there are 3 people in the Coastal division and me alone in the Atlantic...

6. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    No NC State would go back to the Atlantic where they belong. I put them in the Coastal to even things out. Also you need to pick a new squad since Maryland is rated pretty high, a surprise to me because no one is checking for them this season, lol.

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Oh, didn't realize that. I'll make my pick after work today. Not sure what the new rosters are like if they beefed up MD so much.

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I dunno what was done to make Maryland go from B- OVR, B OFF, C+ DEF to all B+ Ratings. As a Terps fan that is quite overrated.

9. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I'll take BC. Sorry forgot about this by the time I got off work.

10. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    No problemo. Thanks your your cooperation guys.