ATTN: EVO

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Mar 8, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ATTN: EVO

Hey fellas,

I will be out for about 1 week.. cant find any PS3's in stores so im ordering one online today.

should be here in a week.

Frisk will be handling operations.

on that note, Frisk please place me on Auto so bear can play.

If anyone needs anything i will be around but i cannot do anything on the system.

Thanks

T2

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Get back soon t2 cant believe there are no ps3 around there are a crap load here

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thats because Kansas is about 3 years behind on the technology trail.. So most of the natives just learned about the little black Playbox and splurged..

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

As I posted to T2 a few times, I am okay to wait. But I realize everyone is now waiting for us...

My thoughts are that the prospect of me beating T2 was very slim. I don't know what the procedure is, but perhaps simming the game is fairest in these circumstances. I realize that will almost certainly mean a loss for me, but really that is the position I was already in.

6. T2

its up to you bear...

7. T2

im waiting my expense check to get here so i can order one direct from sony.. should be ready to go next week..

8. T2

plus i want to be fair to you bear..

9. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Hopefully we can get this OD on track again soon. In the past month (real time) we've gotten thru last season's bowl games, off season, and 1 game for the new season. I am not complaining, but it is an important observation... in order to keep the OD thriving we should figure out a way to avoid months like we just had. It's hard to stay engaged with so much down time. Know what I mean?

That said, good luck T2 in getting a ps3 so you can join us again and good luck to all for what I hope will be a quick moving next 30 days !

10. T2

agreed milmont... frisk has my stuff as well as jca.. those are more than welcome to go ahead and get into next week... bear its up to you to play our game.. if you want to go ahead. if not let frisk or jca know and they will get us rolling.. im going to check tomorrow when i get home and if i dont find anything ill place my order with sony...

thanks for you patience hopefully we can get rolling soon!

11. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

When it moves on please get me Kentucky i am dieing to play here once again

12. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

OK lets get it going... just sim the game, then I wont feel bad in case I might actually win.

13. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Good luck guys. When we have this thing in a groove, it really moves. good luck to all once again