ATTN: IMPORTANT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Mar 14, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ATTN: IMPORTANT

hey fellas i had to reset up the OD.. .check your invites.. a few games got simmed.. i believe you will have to redo last week's stuff.. supersim your scores as close to real as possible and if your going to lose quit and try it again. try to keep your scores close to what they were..

for the user games i will put the guys that LOST on auto... you guys will need to do your recruiting. lets get this done in less than 24 hours so we can get rolling

2. T2

im currently getting everything rolling.. i have shut off injuries and stuff... should be ready at 8cst..

3. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

JVig and I already played week 4 this afternoon. I finally won a user gm in this OD... what is the best way to address that? I realize coaches have to go replay our week 3 cpu games... but what about the week 4 user game we just played and finished?

4. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

... also... I think I may have just cancelled my new invite by accident. It looked like an invite to be the commissioner, so I declined and now there is now invite. Let me know

5. T2

well kids i guess i must have f'd up somewhere because i just uploaded the od and we are in week 4.. mil i did see that you won week 4.. i will set jvig to auto. just play it as close the same score.. as for the guys that got hose i will grant you somthing to compensate you. and milmont i resent you an invite.