ATTN: JELLO

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

ATTN: JELLO

You are hereby suspended from forum use for the remainder of season two in the E-League. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200, instead go straight to jail. This suspension is for at least EIGHT posts in which you felt the need to tell everyone how extremely drunk you were. In fact, it was the same message copy and pasted. In your state, I'm surprised you could even figure that out.

In addition to no posting on the forums, you will be required to complete 50 hours of community service, focusing primarily on teaching college students the dangers of using the internet when they are hammered drunk. You can not un-send that facebook message, that e-mail, or un-cyber stalk that freshman girl that lives two halls over. Based on your actions last night, this is a fitting punishment.

May God have mercy on your soul.

:D

Just kidding!

Just try not to act like the girl that just got drunk for the first time and runs around telling everyone how drunk they are. ;)

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

You know he was really wasted b/c his spelling was way off and he never does that...Must've been toasted.

3. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Seriously, put the wine coolers away!

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Why do I see Jello getting drunk off of Jello Shots and Zima's while watching the repeat of the Wolverines loss to Penn St???

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Heh. I'm just reading that stuff now. Pretty embarrassing! No more strawberry-kiwi wine coolers for me!

EDIT:

Whew!

Thank goodness for deletable posts!

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Call me crazy but the funniest part of it all was that your spelling and such was horrible and I knew when you got on today and read your stuff that those errors might be the most embarrassing part...Ha.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Thanks alot Jello, now I have the damn Lucky Charms song in my head.