ATTN Members

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

ATTN Members

This is an official address to the community here at Z2H. First things first I would like to thank all of you guys who strive to stay active and post here. With that being said we as the staff here at Z2H have discussed and made some executive decisions to remove a couple people from the dynasty. I wont get into the exact reasoning behind it ill just leave it as lack of activity and lack of communication.

If we plan on running a great dynasty experience we all have to chip in and do our part. This can be as simple as getting online in the forums here and being apart of discussions. I don’t ask for much from the members all I ask if for activity. I don’t think ive been too strict on the guidelines etc for the forums at all.

Communication – This is the base of a great dynasty. It is in the rules that if you are going to be gone/away etc to post and let someone know so that were not left in limbo wondering about you. Failure to communicate to the staff about being away will result in your removal. If you don’t have the time or consideration to tell us that you will be away then why be apart of our dynasty. We understand people have lives outside of this forum. All we ask is for the common courtesy and respect to let us know whats going on. If you get too busy and dont have time to participate come to the staff and let us know we will gladly let you go and hold a spot for you when you have time.

Another thing I would like to touch on is over committing yourself. Some of us guys have time to participate in multiple dynasties etc here on TF. While some of us really only have time to participate in one. If you are in multiple dynasties here on TF that is great, however don’t let being in too many dynasties ruin your activity and dedication to this dynasty.

We are trying to get this dynasty to Premier Status and to do so we have to set ourselves above the normal standard. Please devote the time into this dynasty that it deserves.

Z2H Staff
    sabo911 bdub Tiger171

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

Sorry to see these 2 members go, but like Sabo said communication and participation is key to a successful league.

As Sabo stated we strive to make this league into a premier league and I think we are well on our way, thanks to all of you and your serious dedication to the league.

We welcome any and all suggestions and are always available to talk to. Please let us know if you have any concerns or suggestions.

Once again thanks to everyone, and good luck to all those playing in bowl games this week.

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Read and understand. Im still here so I assuming Im doing something right.. :)

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

So what happened exactly? Oh, and Sabo likes squirrels. True story.