ATTN NEWBIES TO THE OMFL - EVERYONE READ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 22, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ATTN NEWBIES TO THE OMFL - EVERYONE READ

You are NEVER allowed to play a SUB or a CPU game unless told by myself or Jeremy. YOU ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO SUPERSIM A GAME - EVER. I don't know where some owners get off thinking they get to call their own shots of what they feel is fair around here, but playing a sub that you decided to play without permission, playing the CPU - EVER, or supersimming a game - EVER is grounds for dismissal of ownership.

DON'T DO IT. (n)

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

understand. totally

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Read and signed.

4. natedawg212000

I really didn't mean for it to come across as being a jerk, just things are being done by a few new guys around here that i've never even heard of and its just totally unacceptable. There are guys who need subs, but they need to give jeremy or myself or a nfc/afc rep the heads up and get it ok'ed. This super sim stuff has happened once before and is totally not cool. If it's a sim, then I'll take care of it on my end.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No reason for apologizing. This kind of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated by anyone. Owner, board member, co-commish, or commish.

Owners who don't like it, we got two words for ya....

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah i know i was offering to sub for someone yesterday. I lose alot and really a loss is a loss. Nah u didnt come across as a jerk. You just stated the obvious that anyone whos been around TF for anytime pretty much should already know

7. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Read and signed, would never want to do that anyway, playing the cpu sucks. It cheeses the whole game.

8. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

wait a minute...what about a game where you disconnect during quarter # 3 then start again and play 1 quarter to complete the game. Should the winning owner supersim to reflect the correct winner of the game? I heard someone say this during week 2 when two players played a patchy game where they had to restart several times...

9. natedawg212000

a super sim is never allowed. if you dc follow our rules. the winning team may finish via the cpu, but not in a super sim, you must play it.

10. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I dont think continuing vs CPU is an option anymore.

For example, Per our rules if a game disconnects in the 4th quarter and the game is restarted and is played for 1 quarter with score carrying over two things will have to happen:

A-Losing owner continues to finish out game vs winning owner making sure the right team wins.

B-If losing owner DOES NOT want to conitnue and quits, the game doesnt give the winning owner option to CONTINUE vs CPU anymore. What has to happen here is, losing owner must drop out of franchise so winning owner can play CPU for the win.

Lots of trouble I know but this is the only way to get these games done. 15 restarts and game still isnt played on 5th day, just cant hapen. If it takes you 4 restarts to get 4 full quarters in do so.

Also guys, if you know you are having connection problems on your end, be a stand-up guy and say"Hey, my connection has been giving me problems,so why dont you find a SUB and get this game done" .Try not to keep dragging out the enivitable.

11. natedawg212000

I didn't know that it wasn't possible to play vs cpu after a game. Well I guess then after a winner is decided they have to just play the cpu period.

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

I didn't know that either. We need to change our DC rules to reflect this. . .maybe try to simplify them down a bit. I will post in the board room.