ATTN OMFL OWNERSHIP: TSO COMMUNITY

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jun 1, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

We are asking all owners in the OMFL to please make a aserted effort to venture outside of the OMFL community to better help the OMFL become a larger part of the TSO community. Please feel free to hit me up on AIM if you have any questions. There is no 'requirement' or 'minimum', but we simply ask if you have time to please try and see if the TSO can offer more to you as a online gammer.

Thanks to all ownership for making the OMFL a pretty good league and for helping us make the OMFL a larger part of the TSO.
    ~Nate

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm here. And all ears.

Big things in the works with TSO. I don't think I'm at liberty to discuss them all, but I will say that there are great things that this site has planned for all sports gamers, INCLUDING Madden.

(edited for un-needed comments that were talked to dunlap about, sorry for confusion)

And again, for those of you who don't personally know the leaders of TSO I can really tell you they are great guys, with great minds, great hearts, and they do care about this league and it's success.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Thanks Nate...I appreciate the effort.

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I just want a TSO FIFA LEAGUE on PS3 for when the FIFA 12 comes out.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Our PS3 user base is pretty limited, but if you went out and recruited players like the Xbox side did, I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem.