ATTN TBL Members: Who wants to run 2 teams?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Jul 4, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

ATTN TBL Members: Who wants to run 2 teams?

Currently, we are moving forward with the owners that have been dedicated to this league, and we will be removing the ones that have no responded to IMs, the Roll Call thread, and have not played any games as of late. This process will include removing owners and replacing them with exisiting owners (as a 2nd team) until we can add players to the league from the outside until everyone has only 1 team.

So with that said, do we have any volunteers to join TBL as a 2nd team? All owners that have 2 teams will have to be in opposite divisions (AL/NL) and when the time comes, they will have to give up one team to a player from the outside that wants to join.

As of now, I think there will be a few team open that could be added as someone's 2nd team. Frisk, Jam and myself have decided to take over as GM of a couple teams with the intent to turn them over to a new dedicated user when the time comes. I know Sdid expressed interest in this, but we still would like a few more owners to step forward.

If you want a 2nd team, please feel free to PM me to let me know your interest, and I will let you know the teams available to you so you can decide which team you would like. Since you only play the opposing division once, I would prefer if you took one of the teams available that your original team has already played. That would eliminate the conflict of having your 2 teams match up with each other.

The owners who PM me the fastest will be the ones to get the remaining spots.

Cheers!

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'd take two teams

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I think there is only 1 NL team open so you could prolly get it Big. I wanted two but i don't think anything is open in the AL.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

PM me for details. Currently there are no open teams because I am removing them only when someone steps up. There are still a few more that are to be removed due to inactivity. I still need a few guys to take some teams..

Sdid, there are going to be 3 open AL teams.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Sdid - Rays
    Frisk - Orioles
    BigSmooth - ???

* We need two more AL teams looking for another team to take over an NL team. After Smooth takes one, there are 2 teams left that need an owner.