ATTN: TBL SEASON WILL BE OPEN TONIGHT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Apr 4, 2011.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

OK gentlemen, we have our roster update so Pepper will be creating the league as soon as he gets home. We need you to join asap!!! The quicker we all join, the faster we can activate the league. Realistically, we think the league will be ready for games to be played by tomorrow.

Here are a few things about the league:

Games: 30
    Inter-League play: Yes
    Divisional games: 2 per team
    Play all teams: No
    Advance Rate: 3 games/week (This is a hard, set amount by the game itself. You must keep up with the pace of the league.)
    Trades: Yes
    Free Agents: Yes
    Sliders: Custom - Sim Style
    Zones: All Off
    Difficulty: All-Star
    Guess Pitch: Off
    Balks: On
    Fatigue: On

If you have any questions, please let us know. Additionally there will be a team management thread for each team (already created) under roster maintenance. I will explain later the few things we ask of you for each team.

@Jam.
    @Bradkaz96
    @Emmdotfrisk
    @Steweey
    @BigSmooth33
    @Pacalon
    @Bl0ndeRedHead
    @CHUNKNESS
    @xx Vols xx
    @RadarRider
    @MoonBBad
    @Papa Perry
    @OhDaesu19
    @Riptides
    @Merenguito
    @The Parrothead
    @areedr811
    @cadepetty247

2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Sounds great. I will join when I get home later this evening. Hopefully we are done with the team musical chairs so I don't have to keep updating my IM list. :)

3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Sounds good...I will accept the invite sometime tonight

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

@Scikotic

Can the 3 games be played in any particular order or do they have to be played 1-2-3?

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Im not sure how many games will be open, but I believe the 3 games will need to be the first 3 games available. So say we are in week 2, games 4,5,6 will need to be complete. However Im fairly certain they don't need to be played in any particular order. As long as it is open, you should be able to play it.

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

MLB 11 The Show uses Flex Scheduling so you may play in any order you wish, just remember to follow your 5 man pitching rotation

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

FINALLY!

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

9. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Guys,
    A word of caution. I believe there is a glitch with balks in league play. Even though balks are set to on it appears that balks are NOT being called for league games. In my other league a guy was quick pitching and no balks were called. In a league game here a guy was quick pitching and no balks were called. When we did the tourney, which was exhibition, not league, I won the game because balks were called. So if someone does quick pitch just send him a friendly reminder to slow down, especially with RISP.

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I'll accept tonight

11. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Does it matter what order we use as long as we use all 5 before starting again? For instance If I were to use my ace against the team thats 3rd on my schedule (eventhough its the 1st game i happened to play) would that be okay or should I be using my 3rd pitcher in the rotation?

12. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Use your rotation for the order of the games you play not nessecerily how they fall on the schedule. As long as your using 5 different starting pitchers every 5 games i dont really care what order you use them in but how I outlined I would say would be best