Auburn 34 - Florida 24

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, May 5, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Auburn 34 - Florida 24

Explain fuckers!

Looked like a battle till the end. It was 24-24 forever in the 4th then Auburn scored a TD to make it 31-24. Then it quickly went to 34-24 I am guessing Hotrod threw a int at the end trying to tie it up.
  2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009
    sets up a yooge game next week
  3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Feb 11, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    3 picks in the last 4 drives pretty much explains it all. 2 of them those shitty floating motherfuckers when you get hit. Fun times, sike.
  4. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Feb 11, 2009
    Auburn dominated early......

Auburn was up 24-7 with the help of some turnovers and some good offense.

Florida scored before half converting a number of 3rd and 2nd and longs to close the score at half to 24-14.

Florida could not run the ball against the Auburn defense in the 1st half, but the passing game started to click for Hotrod.

Florida drives to start second half and gets knocked out of FG range and punts....

Auburn then tries to get cute and throws and ill advised pick

Florida was able to tie it up at 24-24 and was in the Redzone....

Hotrod loves to throw over the middle of the field and I was getting burned left and right on 2nd and 3rd and longs......

Hotrod was in the redzone and I finally found the right defense and picked him off...

He made me punt, but I again picked him off and I was able to score a TD to go up 31-24....

Hotrod threw another pick to allow me to go up 34-24....

I kicked off with 2:30 remaining and Hotrod throws a pick-6 to go down 41-24 and that is how the game ended.

Auburn won the turnover battle 7-3 which basically decided the game.