1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Auburn at Tennesee

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by BRUCE80, Jul 31, 2009.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Auburn at Tennesee

Ramirez,

I have a game scheduled tonight but may be on late after it. By late I mean after 9 pm pst or later and its not for sure that I could play.

My daughter is playing in a tourney this weekend. Mostly early morning to early afternoon games.

I am throwing my wife a suprise Bday party Saturday night so cant go then.

Here is what is left.

Saturday during the day from about 10 am pst until 3 pm pst I could start it and play.

If not either of those, then Sunday afternoon to early evening is wide open.

2. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Let's play on Sunday........ I have yet to become analytical with any aspect of this game. After reading the posts recently I think it is time I throw myself into this and see if I can raise my level of play. I will need all day Saturday to figure out something so I can compete with you.

Throw me a time and I'll be there on Sunday.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Lets say 6 pm pst Sunday to be safe. If i am home before then pm me your cell and ill call you.