Auburn beats Florida in a shortened game

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Auburn beats Florida in a shortened game

Game cut out in early 2nd half.

UGA started out hot, taking a 10-0 and then 17-7 lead. Auburn came storming back thanks to a great pass rush which we could not stop. I think they were leading 21-17 when the game crapped out. I don't think I could have turned it around, I had no pass rush and had no time to pass.

I am on auto and Ramirez is playing the game

GG man

2. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I think you meant Georgia....

3. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Game dropped with 1 minute left in 2nd quarter with Auburn leading 21-17. Auburn was driving again at the Georgia 28 yard line after Helli's 2nd pick of the half. Auburn was also set to get the kick to start the 2nd half.

I had time to throw for once against Georgia. Weird!

I am pretty much done with 2010 not enough interest. Looking forward to 2011 as I am starting to play well again.

4. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Helli messaged me about the earthquake right before kick off. He said... "Earthquake...Wow!~"

I would have been running for the door.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I meant UGA not Florida lol

To be honest man I misunderstood the post you made in response to me on the forum.

You said "let's go green on everythign" and I thought you meant go as normal (as we always have). but I didn't use anything because once I knew you and Mo thought it was cheesy well I don't wanna win like that. Then during the game I saw the green and felt dumb.

Needless to say your user pass rush worked out quite well with me having none at all. Are we ready to advance?