1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Auburn coach will be stepping down after UGA game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Stiffysix, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

I will be bowing out after i try to avenge my 2 previous losses with drunkensoldier.

"life" has gotten real busy here latley with now working six days a week and other stuff going on. i have really enjoyed playing in this very skilled and fun league. i do plan on gettin back in this league when 13 comes out if i am welcomed back. thanks to jerzey for letting me join and have fun with you guys! time to take a little break from the sticks.

coach stiffysix record with users.

FSU- 2-0:D
    BAMA- 6-0
    MICHIGAN- 1-0
    SMU- 1-0
    OREGEON- 2-0
    BUCKEYES- 1-1
    THOSE DAMN FIGHTING IRISH- 0-2, WE WILL BE AVENGING THESE LOSSES TONIGHT!!

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Thats too bad Stiffy.
    What happens when u lose tonight u going to have to stay another season to beat me!

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Don't forget that you were playing with a 99 across the board team during 99% of those games with a team you didn't recruit ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

you will get so see the cpu whoop some ass with this AU team i have recruited. lol and they were only 99 my first year.(i think)

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOL I think he ignored this.....

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

LOL

2-0 and NO

[​IMG]

7. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

yall talkin all this shit makes me want to stay around and whoop some more ass! lol

and about the drunkenslodier comment, we will have to see how i feel after the game.