Archived Auburn Hires Coach StiffySix

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 30, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

First, tell us a little about yourself. And we may need to find another name to call you than Stiffy -- just feels weird calling another grown man that :).

Feel free to ask anyone any questions, except benbuckeye -- he's still in mourning for the ass whoopin' that school had this last week, and I'm sure you'll get the help expected.

We have some content requirements in this league but nothing is overbearing and should only take a few minutes to complete.

Our summaries just require a photo, couple words, and a highlight if they upload properly. You could also do it the way LH does his if thats what you're used to. As long as you get those three things in there you'll be fine.

We also require just a recruit update/general season convo. Some guys will do a little extra but nothing is required but conversation about the season.

Other than that, this is your forum now. Get comfy but not too comfortable... LSU will probably fire Les Miles this season so you may not have the $EC all to yourself :)

Again, Welcome To Chaos!

• Like Like x 2
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome!

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LOL welcome but *****asterisk for your 1 game 1 for SEC title lol

4. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

ScreenHunter_11 Nov. 30 09.46.gif

Name(s):steven taylor
    Family: just me and my mom
    Job: looking for work.
    Hometown:talladega, AL
    School/Major:N/A
    Current Home:talladega,AL
    Interests:love sports, riding ATV's, hunting, fishing, anything outdoors
    Favorite Teams:eek:only one college team, AUBURN, NFL-jets,falcons, and because of cam newton the panthers
    Favorite Athletes:cam newton, derrel revis, kobe bryant,
    Interesting places you have visited- boston was diffrent, panama city,FL is always fun. haven't been to many places
    Best Movie;have a bunch, i like comedy
    Best Music:rap, and some country
    Best Food:steak,and italian

What is your goal in NCAA 12 this year? national championship!!!!!!!! IN MY FIRST YEAR
    CAN JUST CALL ME BY MY REAL NAME, STEVEN​

• Like Like x 2
  5. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Welcome Steven. Good luck

6. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Welcome...Steve...notice that Auburn fans continue to replay the past...thought Cam was in the NFL! LOL

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LOL, I like the confidence. Don't worry, you'll get to back that jive up next week.

8. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Welcome to chaos and dont mind that JerzeyReign guy at all..We have to let them win once in a while or it wouldnt be a rivalry any more. The universe will get back to normal with Urban coming in...Did anyone else watch that press conference? I thought Urban had a heart attack already when they called for the EMS lol

9. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

He will win at OSU but it will not be FLA part 2, in florida he was picking and choosing which FLA athletes he wanted...that wont be the case this time, and he needs that Tebow not just a running QB a bruising QB

10. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Don't underestimate the amount of high school football talent in ohio, I know you southerners think everything football come from the south, but if Urban keeps the ohio talent in state he will compete for national titles. Im not saying he will win two right away or anything, but he will def be in the running.

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Ohh i know he will be competing for Natl titles, but i was just noting it wont be the fastest team in the ncaa goal he was trying in Florida