Auburn @ Miami

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by MRamirez, Oct 5, 2009.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Auburn @ Miami

Auburn up 24-14 with 7:45 left and Miami punting to Auburn I was about to field the punt and game dropped........

I don't know what your conclusion is let me know.......

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    DAMN!!! daaamnnnnnnnn DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

play 1 quarter you get the ball up by 10....

4. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Whatever they decide I'm good with......

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Naaaa. I sent a message on XBL. We weren't winning that game. Our offense was simply attrocious. I don't care that our overalls are better than last year, these guys suck and don't perform nearly like their ratings say they should. And on defense, we couldn't get Auburn off the field on 3rd downs. Game dropped so no way to check stats but I'm willing to beT Auburn converted 95% of their 3rd down plays.

GG Ramirez, definitely better player last night.

Put me on auto so he can play the cpu. Just try for no injuries please since neither of us had one in the game.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I mentioned this in another thread ... look at those players closely and you'll find some glaring issue that hurts their game. That progression bug didn't progress everything equally - so there are guys with impressive physical talents out there pushing their OVRs into the stratosphere that have like 65 awareness.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah I agree Bly. And please, by no means is this to take anything away from Ramirez. He came into Miami, beat the defending champs handily, great job.

But my team...my Oline has ridiculous overalls, yet there are no running lanes and no pass protection. My WRs are all big, fast, great catching, blah blah blah...they can;t get open. They can't get off jams in man coverage and they can't find openings in zone. And on defense, my guys have crazy physical ratings, but they just blow coverage over and over. Every single 3rd down...didn't matter what defense I was in, there was an open Auburn receiver. Ahhh we got a title, so can't bitch too much

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

You need video to review the game....I bet you guys were open....

Pass rush....seems like playing humans every team has a good pass rush.

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

what time were you playing btw? i was playing a friend in a side league I have and we got discoed right before the MNF game.

still boggles the mind they don't have the ability to restart interrupted games from the point the game discoed. they had that back in what? madden 02?

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I was sacked 10 or 11 times by Illinois in week 1. I even posted it in the Week 1 vs cpu thread that if that game was any indication, we were in trouble

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

started around 10 est, disco prob around 10:45-11

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

He started around 10 pm est.

13. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I thought Miami was fast as hell and the DE (juggalo) controls was lightning quick......

I tried to shorten the game because he was moving the ball at will against me.....

The biggest play of he game came right before halftime with the score tied at 14.... His Running Back who was breaking tackles all game (atleast 10) turned in a ESPN Top-10 type run as he was looking to get into the endzone (after breaking 5 tackles) I was able to strip him and go into halftime still tied at 14. (He was at my 10 yard line) Big play because he was getting the kick to open the 2nd half.

In the second half I went man with a Linebacker blitz on 1st down and I caught him offguard 2 or 3 times. I finally started getting him off the field. I was able to sustain some real long drives against Miami and turned the game in my favor.

I played a perfect game as my play-calling always led to my first receiver being open... You can't go through any progressions against Miami or you will get sacked.

I again was able to get him off the field to open the 4th quarter and with 7:45left and me up 24-14 I was set to field a punt about my 40 yard line and the game dropped. I can't say definitely that I would have won but I was in real good position.