Auburn Nation Report

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Steve, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Steve

Steve Walk On

Jun 9, 2011
    ScreenHunter_03 Feb. 12 13.02.gif ScreenHunter_26 Dec. 31 02.45.gif
    This is a weekly Report on the State of the Program
    The last 2 games for Auburn has been very troubling for Auburn Nation.Coach Thomas and his young Tigers have hit a very bumpy road of turnovers and just horrible defense. Teams are making them look like they are a division 2 program. I have some of the most elite players in the country and the results through the first 4 games are as follows.
    ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 12 12.38.gif
    Nothing agaisnt UAB or UCF, but Auburn's program should never lose to the likes of these guys. UAB came into Jordan Hare Stadium and embarrassed us in front of 90,000 fans. Just the absolute ass beating that was administered by the UCF team in Florida to Auburn was a huge eye opener for Coach Thomas. The play on defense and the unacceptable play at the QB position are going to stop!!!!! This program is going to turn the page and I will play guys who want to be in there no matter their Year or experience. I am sick and tired of excuses. We are going to hold onto to the ball an we are going to play solid defense and give our opponents hell going forward. AUBURN FOOTBALL WILL NOT GO BACKWARDS!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Apr 20, 2011
    Good luck righting the ship. Good news is - you can still win the SEC.
  3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Oct 16, 2009
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feb 11, 2009
    #61 has a big time look of pain on his face....ah shiiiiiottt I am on my knees again.
    • Like Like x 1