Auburn Pressers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Auburn Pressers

[​IMG]

Huge win vs. Clemson, is that going to jump start your team?

What is the approach for this game with Nebraska, how are you going to motivate your guys to go try to dominate this game?

You could get a lot of help from the East side of the SEC if Tennesee and Florida can beat LSU and Bama. Do you find yourself rooting for those teams in weeks like this?

Back to Nebraska, what type of game will this have to be for Auburn to win, shootout or a defensive slugfest?

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I think it did. We played our best game yet against South Carolina. Fanin got the start at RB and paid dividends immediately. Our defense wasn't put in bad situations and help a solid Gamecock offense to 7 points.

Same as the Carolina game. Control the ball, don't turn it over, play good D. If we can make them go the length of the field to score, we can win. There should be no other motivation needed but pride in theirselves, team and conference.

Yes and no, we still play those teams so it's not like we have no say in the matter. With that said, a little margin for error is not such a bad thing.

I think we've shown we can win both. Problem is, Nebraska probably has a better offense and defense than us, so we may just be screwed either way;).