Auburn - Riptides

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Riptides, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Auburn - Riptides

Playbook:

Offense - USCe
    Defense - 3-4

2. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Where are the scouting reports on Ball State? Hasn't anyone played against Ball State? Ball State, Ball State, BALL STATE?!

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

He was out of town last season for our game, so I played him on auto-pilot. The CPU wasn't very good with his team. lol

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

This season will be my first playing him because of the connection issues, mcyork has played him and lost. Parrothead played him season 1 and has played him other times Im sure..

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Offense-Used option and played a tight to the vest game. Nothing deep stopped him in the 1st half then turnovers came into play and he was opertunistic.

Defense- Bend but not break style rushed when needed in 3rd and long distances. adapted to my style and shut me down in the 2nd half. Turnovers killed me.

6. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Offense - Air Force
    Defense - 3-4

Offense - Ran the ball mostly. Converted nearly every third down, even when I knew what was coming. Team seems to be good at blocking.

Defense - I guess he just switched to 3-4. Played mostly as safety on left side of screen. Secondary is strength of defense.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Offense - Air Force
    Defense - 3-4

- On offense he can do a lot of different things. Make sure you take a look through the Air Force playbook so you know what to expect. (Ace, I, FleXbox One, Shotgun)
    - Pay close attention to the personel he uses on O. If he comes out in 3 WR, 2 TE...that means he's coming out in Ace with his WR at HB. He threw from this formation (w/ this personel group) every time.
    - If he comes out in a 3 RB set, it is gonna be fleXbox One, and the only plays I saw out of that were toss and sweep, so pay attention to the motion.
    - He can pass pretty well, and hit the corner route on me a lot.

- On defense, I got him to bite twice on playaction and threw it over the top for a TD.
    - He's aggressive, so mix things up.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Auburn as of Season 5