Auburn Season Preview?!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by double0shoe, Aug 4, 2009.

1. double0shoe

double0shoe Guest

Auburn Season Preview?!

Well.....Uh.....the....???

Auburn is off to an "Interesting" start this year, giving up nearly 200 points combined in their previous 2 games. This leaves one to ask what, if any, is their strategy. I recently had a chance to speak with Head Coach Gene Chizik and this is what he had to say.

Reporter: Coach can you explain your defensive strategy during your most recent loss to Michigan?

Coach: No comment

Reporter: Coach, how do you plan to turn your season around?

Coach: Get that microphone out of my face!

While the coach's strategy is still unknown, we hope that Auburn will be able to turn things around. In a depressing loss to Mississippi State during week 2Auburn was humiliated with a loss of 112-21, and I am still not convinced that Mississippi didn't simply allow Auburn to score their measly 3 touchdowns out of shear pity.Then in week 3 Auburn suffered another devastating blow from the Michigan Wolverines with a loss of 71-21. I would go further into detail of these two games, but I feel that the scores speak for themself. If this keeps up look for Auburn to possibly pull out a win in about 10 to 12 games assuming they keep thier current pace. Maybe Auburn is simply trying to wear out thier opposition's offense so they can move in and strike, or maybe they just suck, who knows? One thing is for sure though, this is definately going to be a long season for Auburn if they don't step up thier game and figure out how to make things work.