Auburn: The team that has the toughest setup in this dynasty?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Auburn: The team that has the toughest setup in this dynasty?

Just curious what you guys think....

After looking through I have to give Ramirez the nod as having the toughest all-around setup for success of our 12 teams.

I base that on things like...

* toughness of the typical in-season schedule (VERY tough, although he avoids Bruce many years...)

* The ability of the team when the dynasty started, and into year 2... (Solid, but unspectacular)

* The quality of the young players they had on the roster when the dynasty started... Players that graduated this year and last... (Not impressive compared to say ANY OTHER SEC SCHOOL)

* Recruiting difficulty. (Easily the worst of all the SEC teams.. He doesn't have any shitty rival schools to kick around, unlike the rest of us.)

Tennessee has both Vandy and Kentucky (dream scenario).

Georgia has South Carolina... which kinda sucks because they're always in week 2 or 3. I usually land one or two guys before anybody even has a sniff, but I can't land say 5-8 guys in a week like some people do. But... at least I've got one!

LSU has Arkansas and Tulane (which is usually a difficult team to schedule them for, but Arkansas is a nice one)

Bama has Miss. State

Florida has S. Carolina

Auburn's rivals are BAMA, LSU, and UGA!

ACC teams need not apply. You get to play in the fucking ACC for christ's sake. When Blaza is the guy you have to beat to get into the championship game.... (n)

(you know I'm just playing Carl hahaha)

2. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I think you could be right, other than the fact, I am terrible on the sticks at this moment! I have had chances and won big games, I just have yet to win the really big game.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks for the response mike. It's dead in here today! I guess people are looking forward to getting the next season started, or something!

*chirp... chirp....*

4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

It's pretty tough that he got Auburn when people have the likes of Florida, Georgia, Alabama. And it's hard to win those tough recruiting battles because it pretty much takes a "W" in the hardest games of the year.

But then having a good season both recruiting and on the field has got to be very fulfilling...as you pull it off with all the odds stacked against you.

*btw...where do I get one of those cool sigs :D

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I was Purdue last year.... the only other team of that stature was Oklahoma State but even they start out with a lot more talent... and I managed to do that. Very fulfilling. :)

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    It's better to win with an underdog team anyways ;)