1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Auburn Tigers News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, Oct 27, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

will post updates from recruiting trail

2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Currently have eight 4 star and eleven 3 star recruits on the board. I have 11 seniors and 66 players on the roster.....so I am able to sign up to 15 players. Here is a list of my Top Targets:

#8 QB 4* Mitch Rooney - currently Auburn is 2nd to Wisconsin. He is the #1 target and if signed, he will start ASAP....Nice arm and MOBILE. Perfect Spread QB
    #9 MLB 4* Dan Britt - could Redshirt or possibly move to OLB
    #9 DT 4* Willams - Auburn is young at DT and could see some early PT
    #21 HB 4* Jacob Johnson - Battling Arkansas for him. If signed he will redshirt and start in 3 years after Dyer Graduates.
    #8 CB 4* Rashad Pendleton - could see some PT as nickel back. CB is weak at Auburn.
    #16 ATH 4* Brandon Casey - could turn into a DB or WR
    #6 TE 4* Von Johnson - battling Georgia for him. He will be great in tight power formations.
    #7 P 3* Lee Keller - hey, we need a punter.....

Everyone else is a 3 star. No big recruiting battles except for the two I mentioned.

Commits: 0

3. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Lost another top recruit when I had a 400 point lead. #9 MLB Dan Britt signed with Arkansas. "If we had an early signing date, you wouldn't have another outfit with a guy in a wizard hat selling snake oil get a guy at the last minute, but that's what happened" - Joe Tiller

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Love the JT quote!

5. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Auburn Tigers 2012 Recruiting (year 3)

69 on roster - 11 Seniors = 12 Scholarships Available

All Targets with Offer

5* ATH Calvin Gilliam - #5 ranked overall prospect
    4* QB Eric Jones - he is already the starter next year. B speed B acceleration
    4* WR Kris Charles
    4* G Trey Harrell
    4* DE Jason Larson
    4* DT Andrew McDuffie
    4* OLB Eddie Joseph
    4* SS Dwayne Johnson
    4* ATH Jeff Parham
    4* QB Jeremy Williams
    4* SS Brad Walker
    4* HB Joe Graham
    3* FS Chauncey Thomas
    3* CB Kyle Miller
    3* T Logan Davis
    3* P Brandon Graves

Commitments
    none

There is a lot of talent on the board with 9 ESPNU 150 recruits. This class could be the foundation of something very special in the coming years. The only real recruiting battle facing Auburn is with Alabama for ESPNU 150 4* G Trey Harrell. From the looks of things he will be a Tiger soon as they are currently in the lead for his services.