Auburn Tigers - Season 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Auburn Tigers - Season 4

[​IMG]

Left Looking For Answers

The #9 Auburn Tigers take a long visit up to Iowa City to Kinnick Stadium to take on the #22 Iowa Hawkeyes. Auburn Returns 10 Starters on Defense eventhough sporting a new look and a Heisman Candidate at QB on the other side with plenty of weapons, nothing less than an SEC title and more is the goal. This was supposed to be an easy game. No fast my friend! Auburn would get down the field quickly behind the big play legs of D Johnson. The Iowa Defense would stiffin up and hold the Tigers to a FG. The Stout AUburn Defense would hold on the rest of the 1st. In the Second The Hawkeyes got it together offensivly and defensivly as they put up 13 points and stiffle the Auburn attack. In the Second Half Iowa would score first and put Auburn in hurry up mode which backfired as Benton was Smotherd all game and three other freshman WR's would be ineefective as they were confused all day. Iowa RB Adam Robinson was knocked out for the year with a broken jaw. #1 recruit DT A Robinson showed why he was so coveted. This lose forces Auburns staff to re evauluate the offense pakage..and find ways to fit it to this years personell. Starting RB Johnson hopes to get more touches as he had a 6.6 avg with limited touches. They will have to do it quickly as Defending National Champs USC is the next test. The Tigers must do everything to avoid 0-2.

#9AUB 10 at #22 Iowa 26

Iowa
    A Derby 13/18 165YDS 1TD
    B Wegher 23Att 129YDS 2TD
    J Cotton 5REC 89YDS
    A Jordan(#1 Recruit) 7TKs 2TFL 2SK

AUB
    T Rollison 14/21 189YDS 1TD 1INT
    D Johnson 7Att 46YDS
    D Nilillo 7Recs 140YDs 1TD
    E Horne 13TKs
    J McGee 13Tks

Next Up: USC

2. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

what was the final score?

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

26-10....I caqnt run that spread anymore..dont have the WR to run it...so people will see me in a whole new attack and ive tested it, i would think ill be back on track next game.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

#17 AUB 28 #9 USC 29

[​IMG]

Luke Warm Feeling on the Plains....

The Tigers are not sure what to think of this game..They Did almost everything right...The offense a week prior to the game put in a new offensive system and it worked wonders, the defense with a game under thier belt with the new defense this year did what it was supposed to..shut down offenses..as evidence as Auburn had 416 offensive yards to USC 234YDS. The one thing Auburn did not do right this game was protect the Football. Mostly Due to second play from scrimmage Heisman QB Rollison was knocked out. The Tigers Commited 6 Turnovers. 3 Taken back for TD's. Two Fumbles and One Int. That Defense somehow always managed when USC was agaist a wall, find a way to turn it over. The two key INT's came in the 3rd QTR, A 47 YD int-td by J Jones to take the lead, and Game clinching int by Jones again at the USC 30 to get the ball back and away from aub as they tried to drive for the win. AUb was winning 28-19 at the half down 10-0 after the first but mistakes doomed them. This isnt a major setback...as Auburn did not want to fall to 0-2 on the yea as they now dont controll thier own destiny. Alot has to fall thier way.

USC
    C Schmidt 9/14 97YDS 2INT
    C McNeal 14Att 94YDS
    D Flournoy 3REC 38YDS 1Rush 19YDS 1TD
    J Jones 6Tks(2TFL) 2INT 1FFumb 1Def TD

AUB
    B Poole 11/14 222YDS 3TD 1INT
    D Johnson 19Att 111YDS 1TD
    N Dilillo 7RECS 112YDS 1TD
    D Benton 5REcs 130YDS 2TD
    J McGee 7Tks(2TFL) 1SK

Next Up: Ole Miss

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

#21 AUB 66 Ole Miss 21

[​IMG]

Back On Track

Not much to say about this one...AUB scored 35 Points in the first half to Ole Miss 7. The AUB staff was quoted as saying its like they arent even trying(sliders suck balls) as we did whatever we wanted. The Main highlight of the year so far is Ohio St transfer Nick Dilillo has dominated every oponnent this year...this time for the turn off 200+ Yards. The Tigers get focused this as Miss St who beat the tigers last year pretty much dooming the season come into town.

#21AUB 66 Ole Miss 21

Ole Miss
    R Cotton 7/12 142YDS 2TD
    R Scott 26Att 101YDs 1TD
    J Logan 5Recs 86YDs 1TD
    L Haynes 10Tks(2TFL) 1SK

AUB
    T Rollison 9/12 269YDS 4TD
    D Johnson 16Att 104YDS 1TD
    N Dilillo 6Recs 201YDS 2TD
    J Evans 9Tks(4TFL) 2Sks

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

#17 AUB 66 Miss St 39

[​IMG]

Raining Cats and Dogs!

Let me start by saying i hate CPU Miss St, They are so BS, as mostly everytime they touched the ball on a short pass they would break 2-3 tackles and race untouched all the way to the endzone. Now i never wanted to rub a win in the CPU face but i did, Tyrik Rollison and Benton sent a message. Then again Miss St would just score in less than a minute again. All Miss St drives but the first were less than a min. The Tigers had one major injury and that was Nick Dillilo was knocked out of the game in the first quarter the Tigers were happy it was just the game as they need to stay healthy as SEC West Rival Arkansas comes to town. In The last three season the Tigers are 1-2 vs the Hogs.

Miss St
    T Russell 18/22 372YDS 3TD
    O Wilder 6Recs 125YDs
    N Bell 7Tks(3TFL) 2SK

AUB
    T Rollison 16/24 324YDS 6TD
    D Johnson 21Att 205YDS 2TD
    D Benton 6Recs 145YDs 4TD
    F Smooth 5Tks(3TFL) 2SK

Next Up: Arkansas