Auburn vs alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sreese, Sep 3, 2010.

1. sreese

sreese Walk On

Auburn vs alabama

Ok guys heres what happened. i was losing 14-0 and my game froze up. So i tried to restart and my game froze again. When i got started i felt bad about having to restart. I also knew how big this game was. So in fairness to everyone i supersimed the game till i was up 20-17 n the 4th. Then i let them score to take the lead 24-20 and ran the clock out. I didnt feel like i was ever in the game earlier so....
    If you guys dont agree with what i did you can throw it out and i can replay it. i didnt want to cheat anyone and since i was to decide conference championship, i didnt know what to do.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

That really sucks sreese.. If it was up to me, I would say replay it based only on how you handled it.

3. sreese

sreese Walk On

Thanks i wanted to play it again, but it ment so much to the conference out look and i couldnt find anyone to talk to about it. And most of all i didnt want to be that guy! I always think its fishy when people restart. I guess i understand now its not always there fault. lol. Well if i did need to replay it, ill be home to day by 4 pm.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I see no problem with you replaying it guy, I will always have next season, if you win. I would rather you actually lose to the computer with the game played rather than having it simulated like that.

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

cool have it thrown out and i ll get it in asap. sometime tonight depending when i get out from work.

6. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

I will get it thrown out in just a min. Been watching the Tennessee game on PPV, and I can jump over and throw the result out.

I wanted to wait and see what Nautica had to say about it since he was the one impacted the most by the result.

I'm glad to be in a league with so much sportsmanship. Awesome, guys!

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

thanks guys for understanding. Like i said before just didnt want to cheat my fellow coaches! Playing this game right now, sorry it took me so long.