1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Auburn vs alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sreese, Sep 3, 2010.

1. sreese

sreese Walk On

Auburn vs alabama

Ok guys heres what happened. i was losing 14-0 and my game froze up. So i tried to restart and my game froze again. When i got started i felt bad about having to restart. I also knew how big this game was. So in fairness to everyone i supersimed the game till i was up 20-17 n the 4th. Then i let them score to take the lead 24-20 and ran the clock out. I didnt feel like i was ever in the game earlier so....
    If you guys dont agree with what i did you can throw it out and i can replay it. i didnt want to cheat anyone and since i was to decide conference championship, i didnt know what to do.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

That really sucks sreese.. If it was up to me, I would say replay it based only on how you handled it.

3. sreese

sreese Walk On

Thanks i wanted to play it again, but it ment so much to the conference out look and i couldnt find anyone to talk to about it. And most of all i didnt want to be that guy! I always think its fishy when people restart. I guess i understand now its not always there fault. lol. Well if i did need to replay it, ill be home to day by 4 pm.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I see no problem with you replaying it guy, I will always have next season, if you win. I would rather you actually lose to the computer with the game played rather than having it simulated like that.

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

cool have it thrown out and i ll get it in asap. sometime tonight depending when i get out from work.

6. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

I will get it thrown out in just a min. Been watching the Tennessee game on PPV, and I can jump over and throw the result out.

I wanted to wait and see what Nautica had to say about it since he was the one impacted the most by the result.

I'm glad to be in a league with so much sportsmanship. Awesome, guys!

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

thanks guys for understanding. Like i said before just didnt want to cheat my fellow coaches! Playing this game right now, sorry it took me so long.