1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Auburn vs Bama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, Feb 8, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Auburn vs Bama

Hey Sublime my # is 616 366 3781. text me to schedule a time to play. We have a HUGE snowstorm coming up here in Michigan so I will be stranded at home with PLENTY of time to play

2. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

I can play anytime after 6 tomorrow (Tuesday)...thats eastern time.

3. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Ok i should be home by then. Scratch me staying home all day. I have to go to the other side of the state (in the middle of a snow storm, sh!t). But I SHOULD be home by 6...weather permitting. So tomorrow night it is, see you then.

4. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Actualy...scratch that. I've got an Indoor Track meeting tonight at 7:30...I'm out the door right now. The earliest I'll be in is 11. I'll just hop on PSN and see if you're on then. If not, I HAVE to come straight home tomorrow. Fiance needs my SUV, so I'll definately be in all evening. I refuse to drive her car. You will NEVER catch me behind the wheel of a mint green VW. Sorry man...last minute life-stuff came up.

5. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Man, a two hour dive home has taken me 4 hours so far....still not home!!! I don't care man do what you have to do. I have nothing tomorrow. I should be home at 11 30ish...I pray lol

6. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

FML.....let's do this tomorrow. I'm too pissed off and stressed to play. Hey program or iv, has it ever taken you 5 hours to drive from detroit to grand rapids!?!?

7. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Just got in man...Im feeling your pain. Snowing here as well. Of course, in TN, 6 inches will ruin our week....so I guess I can't REALLY feel your pain.