1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Auburn vs Fla Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, Feb 1, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Auburn vs Fla Week 9

Surprisingly this game started out as a defensive battle (hard to believe right haha). Late in the 2nd with the score 7-9 Florida, they scored a TD with 49 seconds left to make it 16-7. I come back and just run 4 streaks and catch him in cover 2 and score a 60 yard TD pass with 14 seconds left...16-14 Fla Half. 3rd Q we started off trading FGs...19-17 Fla. Then Auburn big hits a scrambling florida QB in the redzone, he fumbles and the tigers recover. This might have been the play of the game. Then I turn around and catch him blitzing and hit my HEISMAN hopeful WR Harry Adams for a 79 yard catch and run on a deep post. Later I tag on a FG 27-19 AUBURN final. We did get disconnected with 2 min left and me in FG range but the game was pretty much over. Good game Truth.

Key Stats:

Tyrik Rollison 14-19 338 yards 3 TD
    Heisman Hopeful Harry Adams 5 rec 154 yards 1 TD
    Onterio McCalebb 20 rush 60 yards