1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Auburn vs Georgia

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ghost, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

-Cougars- I will be boarding a flight back to NC tonight we were supposed to drive but car is not working so i will be flying we are on standby for any flight that has a open space the times are 8 9 10 and each flight is alike a hour and half so if i get an early flight like 8 or 9 ill be on by 11 for sure if i get 10 ill be on maybe 11 30 or 1 if not tonight tommorow i have church in morning so i will be availible in the evening
    SO just tell me what time you are availible and we can set this SEC Matchup up

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I'm free pretty much most of the day, just let me know a time that best suits you and I will be there.

3. Ghost

ok i will

4. Ghost

Just found out im taking the 9 25 flight ill be home by 11 so if you want to play by 11 45 or 12 ill be on

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Chances are ill be sleep lol if I'm up ill get on