Auburn vs Miami

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ctvolfan, Nov 2, 2011.

1. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I will be home today from work at 2 est. Can you play around that time? mcyork

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

no I am at work I have a get together after work till 9 and I have a soccer game at 9 sorry to pin you in but can you play at 10:00 eastern?

3. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Yea that should be okay

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

cool will see you there

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

ctvolfan Yo Chris I am lucky I own my business so I can play video games all day if I want what I can't do is promise that our game wouldn't get interupted by a customer they do come 1st if you are ok with that I can start in the next 30 min I can pause when a customer comes in that kinda sucks momentum wise but if you are down I can play

6. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Its all good man just giving you shits. I remember you saying you take your box to work with you. Tonight will be fine.

7. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Thursday night is deadline ;) 48 hours this week

8. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

yo still sick i just told danthraxx i couldnt play fifa i can't hold supper down dude i gotta rest if you want have bulldog put me on ap if we have till 11 thursday can we wait if you can't then put me on ap ctvolfan Bulldog

9. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

We can do it tomorrow man get better. I should be home around 6 est if you want to try then or we can go later.

10. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Ya the deadline for week 1 is Thursday @11pm then Week 2s deadline is Friday @11pm EST

11. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

what kind of business you own?

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

bucsfan047 I just opened a pawn shop in June. I have been in the buisness for 15 years in FLA and then in KY. An aquantance of mine talked me into running my own. So we opened J & M Pawn on Dixie Highway in Louisville. We are growing daily without much advertising word of mouth travels well around here. I am working a hell of a lot more but I answer to no one which is nice. I can play my xbox during the day which is also a plus to bad it hasn't made a difference in my game play...what do all of you guys do?

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Me and the misses last year tried to open our own used video game store, but we were denied a business loan. Now I'm a full-time student and taking advantage of the government who screwed me out of a job this past summer. I worked at citigroup as a data analyst, processing passports and doing other work that was contracted by the government. When the government raised the rates of passports by almost $200, people were renewing them a few years in advance and work slowed to a crawl this summer so citi laid off %90 of the department I worked in so now I'm on unemployment and going back to school. Gotta love our shitty government.

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I hear you on the shitty government (republican or democrate they all suck) people always think that pawn shops thrive when the economy is in the dumps. Its actually not so. We do better when people are working. I want people to pick up their stuff. What are you going to school for? I am really frightned by the prospects for a job upon graduation for the kids going to college these days. We are still paying off my wifes college bills. Mine were paid for last year. Of course I went to school for 2 years dropped out and never went back and she for 7 she really like to party. But parents really have to be on top of their kids should they want to go to school cause its really expensive these days and if you go to party and not focus on your schooling you are pretty much throwing yourself into debt. I know kids that just scraped by with a 2.5 gpa and got jobs upon graduation. These days the 2.5 is not gonna cut it unless you want to flip hamburgers..this country is heading down the drain with no way of turning it around. Its really sad that I am leaving a mess for my kids and grandkids.

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I'm going for computer science. The glory of the whole thing is that my tuition is completely covered by TAP and the Pell grants. Once I transfer to UB for my bachelors it will still be covered but I'll likely have to take out a grand each semester to cover the cost of books. I should be able to get my bachelors with only going in debt about 4-6 grand. I'd say thats not too shabby.

16. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

I played college football at a small Naia school. A 40,000 a yr tution certainly doesnt help anything. I am about 5 grand in debt after 2 years i have since left and coaching football and finishing my degree

17. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Wat time we playing?

18. sonn

sonn Walk On

You slacking girls. Get this done so I can steal some more recruits from the U. :)

19. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I havent heard from him yet today so not sure what time this is being played.

20. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yo I am on now just got done tucking the kids in you down

21. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I will hop on now man

22. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

thanks for waiting boys now I can unleash my terrible offense on Auburn this game is not gonna be close I think he wins by 14

23. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Bro I am not good enough to beat a short handed miami team by 14. You have beat me once remember.