auburn vs oklahoma

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by dakota7, Mar 12, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

auburn vs oklahoma

I am free all day tomorrow if you're around. I should have some time Saturday afternoon otherwise. How's it look for you?

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Dakota, i'm in a real tough schedule right now. Movin into a new house early next week, but i really wanna get this game in. I'll be available tomorrow night. SLight chance i can get it in in the late afternoon tomorrow. And Sunday morning is always good for me.

3. dakota7

Ok......Sunday morning won't work, I'm packing up the family for a day trip to grandma's house. I'll be on tomorrow for a T4 game, we're scheduled for a 1230 central start. Any chance you'd be around 130ish? I can try for later on Saturday night, but I usually try to leave Saturday night as wife time...lol. How about Sunday night?

4. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Sunday night will work. I'll be up at my new house all day tomorrow doin work so can't do it then.

5. dakota7

ok, I have a game sunday night with dru, I think around 930/10 central. Can you play after that? I doubt I can go before, we'll be getting home from grandmas and getting my son settled for bed etc.

6. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

ya, thats fine. I'll be on, look for me.

7. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

oh, i just realized you put central time. I'm Eastern. I gotta work a 24 hour shift tomorrow morning so i won't be able to swing that. It would be too late for me. Not sure what Dru wants to do here as i can't play Monday cuz i work. Hopefully we can do it Tuesday as we've tried to get this scheduled all weekend.

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'd be willing to give you guys until Tuesday when I get home if you guys can play sometime Tuesday during the day. If you can't I'll have to think about how I want to handle it.

9. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

i can go tuesday early in the morning or tuesday late afternoon like 4 or 5 Eastern.

10. dakota7

I work Tuesday.....also a 24 hour shift. What do you do? dru......looks like we won't hook up until Wednesday, at the earliest. I guess we sim marc?

11. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Firefighter. I'm fine if we both sim, that way its fair. This wasn't really either of our faults as we just couldn't get on the same page.

12. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Yes, I will be simming the game and advancing us tonight after I get home from work. I can't hold up the dynasty for two more days for just one early season game.

13. dakota7

Me too. I've been on 9 years, city of sheboygan. I'm a medic too, sucks I'm on the bus most days. We're fighting right now with the city, we had 7 retirements last year, and they don't want to replace anyone. That's 10 percent of our department. What city are you with?

14. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I work in the City of Binghamton local 729. It's in upstate NY by the PA border. I've been on 8 years although 5 were with the neighboring Village. We just went thru the same thing as you last budget. We closed one of our 6 stations and lost 10 guys thru attrition, and we don't think thats gonna be the end of it.