1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Audibles?

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by heathh, Aug 28, 2013.

1. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hey guys,

Im sorry, maybe Im stupid for asking this. But, how do you change audibles without making it a custom playbook? I cant seem to figure it out!

Please help!

2. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Good question bro

3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Just FYI, I read in Pasta that you wont be able to play with custom playbooks in the online franchise. Plus we have not allowed custom playbooks in the league before so I dont think we will this Madden either. But Jim LtJustice can give you more info on that. Just FYI...

• Like Like x 2
  4. heathh

heathh Walk On

Right. That's why I was wondering if I could change them without making it a custom playbook. I don't want custom playbooks I just want audibles I know.

5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Yeah I hear ya, I was trying to figured it out also. I Gotta look more in depth I guess..

6. heathh

heathh Walk On

Oh ok. Got ya. Thanks for the tip. Glad to know they can't be used in online franchise!