1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Auto Me Please!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, May 6, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Auto Me Please!

Hey Sandman, can you put me on auto so Recchem can play the CPU? I cannot play tonight, its too late for me to start a game, and I cannot play tomorrow night, and I have another game scheduled for Friday night. Then, I won't be back until Sunday night, but I will be able to get caught up then.

Good luck against my CPU team recchem -- anything can happen with these crazy-bad teams, haha! I do hope you win though, for sure!

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

yea i'll get it done. thanks for the heads up.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Okay I am back. I am going to log into the OD soon to get caught up. I am going to be out of town (in Florida) from Friday until Wednesday night, so I will need to be simmed in any user games.

I would definitely like to stay in the league, but if this is a problem and you have people waiting I would relinquish my spot.