Auto Subs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 17, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

With the new update, fatigue is supposed to play more of a role with your players so setting up your auto subs will be important to keep guys cycling in and out of the game. The following settins are suggested to give you a realistic substitution experience. Of course, you do not have to use them, they are just a guide.

In/Out​
    QB 2/1​
    HB 85/80​
    WR 70/65​
    FB/TE 70/65​
    OL 70/65​
    DT 70/65​
    DE 70/65​
    LB 55/50​
    CB 55/50​
    S 55/50​

• Like Like x 1
  2. majesty95

Just a bump for you guys to consider for getting subs in and keeping guys fresh...

3. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

Mag...do you mean 52/51 for QB Sub In out? I just see 2/1

4. majesty95

No it's 2/1. QBs don't come out bc they are tired in real life. It would be rare. That is why it is like that

5. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

What are the rules on formation subs during the game for fatigue reasons? I didn't see anything listed on the VFL rules page.

6. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

To clarify I generally just use it to sub the runningback in when the starter is fatigued, but if this is against league rules then I will stop.

7. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

There are no rules. You can do it whenever you want

• Like Like x 1
  8. majesty95

Well lets clarify, lol. There are no rules pertaining to auto subs. I just posted those as they fit well with the fatigue settings we use...

9. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

There are no rules pertaining to any kind of subbing though is there? Like manually in game? If there is, there shouldn't be lol

10. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

I think the only rule would be that you cant play a guy out of position ... so no WRs at the TE or RB position for example

Guess that leads to a question I have though ... In NCAA we are only allowed to switch guys out according to packages, nothing more ... so does that apply here or can we do the manual subs? Because technically you should be able to swap RBs in almost every formation with the Spell HB package

• Like Like x 1
  11. majesty95

For the most part you should be just using packages and auto subs unless you are resting guys or trying to get playing time for guys when up/down big. You should always be following the depth chart guidelines though in the rules/guidelines...