Availability and Out of Conference Scheduling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Jan 24, 2012.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Hokie Effect
    dakota7
    MexiRican35
    bringbackjimmy
    Mogriffjr
    mikedeep97
    Selvy9
    Boom29
    Darkwing
    gowazzucougs
    recchem2000

When Rec or I do schedules later this week, I want to get a sense of everyone's availability. My biggest concern is knowing the latest a person is available to play. This group consists of a lot of West Coasters, late nighters, and east coasters. I want to avoid scheduling conflicts, like last season when Rec was scheduled to play Hokie. That game was scheduled partly because Hokie only had one user conference game, and I couldn't come up with a fair number of user games. This is what I know

West Coast/Late Night
    Rec
    Cougs
    Boom
    BBJ
    Mexi

Flexible
    dakota
    mo
    selvy

East Coast
    Mike
    Hokie
    Darkwing

First, I want everyone to confirm my projections. In addition I want to know how late a person on the East Coast can stay up. Darkwing I was going to put you in the flexible category, but was not positive how late you can go. I know Hokie and Mike would prefer to start all their games before 8 PST when Rec and I usually get on. Dakota and Selvy I put you in the flexible category because you live in the Central Time Zone and were in Night Owls. That tells me you guys are flexible. If I need to move you into a different category please say so.

Boom, BBJ, and Mexi how flexible are you guys in terms of scheduling games with the East Coasters during the week?

It is not a big deal if anyone comes out and say I cannot get home early/stay up late to play a game. I would rather know now, then later. I feel very confident in Rec or myself in creating a schedule that will give everyone 4 to 5 user games that accommodates everyone's schedule.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im only doing the schedules if your wife is giving birth...I hate doing schedules and have to the AM's now too!

Hokie Effect tell your wife cuddle time starts at midnight on weekends :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I'm sure you can put me in the flexible category.
    I don't work everyday now that it's winter time (construction) but still pretty much need to start a game by 11pm weekdays. On the weekends I usually only go out one night so the other I can stay up as long as needed.

Oh, & I can actually PLAY USERS now so bring it on! :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. gowazzucougs

I will make the schedule if my wife and I don't have to go to the hospital between now and February 1st.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK, you got a deal.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I have been correctly categorized...lol

I'd prefer to start games no later than 11 central, but that's not a hard rule.

7. gowazzucougs

We could let mexi make the schedules. He likes doing them, and maybe Cheez he likes making schedules as well. If Cheez made the schedule we will know HE LIKES MAKING SCHEDULES.

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Do you want schedule requests here too? I have never been Notre Dame before and it would be cool to keep as many of the traditional opponents as possible, but I understand you gotta do what you gotta do to make the schedules work.

9. gowazzucougs

I am going to try and give you traditional rivals. You would have me and Boom for sure. With Neal leaving that leaves USC open. If rec or I can find someone who would be willing to take them that would be a third, the fourth game could be rotational.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

I'm generally really flexible. Usually the only time I'm not available is from about 5pm-9pm central during the week. I don't mind staying up late if need be. Weekends are always hard for me to lock down a time, just depends on what the day brings but weekdays are almost always open for me.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

gowazzucougs

this is my work schedule
    sun-tue off
    wed-sat- I leave house around 9 am PST and get home around 9pm pst..

12. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Every week I work M-W-Sa-Su from 1-11 ct. Im flexible outside of that

13. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I should be available most weeknights after 6 PM PST, hopefully that's flexible enough. During the weekends, I can be available as needed.

14. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm flexible and usually the games I have with the west coasters is when i can stay up. But Im flexible

15. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I get home around 6PM PST. I can play anytime between 6PM and 9PM PST. Starting after 8PM PST would be rough but if it's once/twice a season, I'm cool.